Servicing your boiler
An annual service will keep your boiler working safely, reliably and efficiently. An annual service is also required to keep your boiler warranty valid.
Baxi Customer Support
Baxi Customer Support is our award-winning service division. We are here to provide support for the lifetime of your boiler.
Our customer contact centre is based in Warwick. We have a dedicated and skilled team on hand to help you and a nationwide network of highly skilled, Gas Safe registered engineers, all trained to be experts in Main products.
Call Baxi Customer Support on 0344 871 1570
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday/Sunday: 8.30am to 2pm
Bank Holidays including Christmas and New Year: 8.30 to 2pm
To help us help you quickly, please have the following information ready when you call:
- Address where the boiler is installed
- Boiler serial number – this can usually be found inside the drop down flap on the front of the boiler
- Boiler make and model
- Installation date
Call the National Gas Emergency free on 0800 111 999
If you think you have a gas leak you need to act quickly.
- Open doors and windows
- Turn off gas at meter (unless the meter is in a cellar or basement)
- Don't use electric switches or naked flames
- Contact a Gas Safe registered engineer to check and fix the appliance as soon as you can